Location: W Chicago - City Center - 172 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603
CAE Credit Hours: 5.75
The 2020 program will:
- Establish and nurture connections among women leaders in the association and non-profit community through intentional networking.
- Engage current and future women leaders in the association and non-profit community in critical conversations regarding issues unique to women in the industry.
- Support women leaders in finding their unique voice in associations and non-profits by tackling topics such as personal brand, career strategic plans, negotiations and unique value.
- Ensure that attendees walk away with both personal and professional growth ideas and inspiration that they can apply when they return to the office, for both themselves and their teams.
8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
Networking and Breakfast9:00 – 9:30 a.m.
Ice Breaker and Speed Networking: Getting to Know Each Other9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Opening Keynote – Building the Best You Cara Brookings
, author of How a House Built a Family
Sponsored by Keppler Speakers Bureau10:30 – 10:45 a.m.
Refresh10:45 – 11:45
11:45 – 1:00 p.m.
- CEOnly Conversation Circle - Vulnerability in the Workplace
- Executive Leader Conversation Circle – Owning Your Brand
- Aspiring Leader Conversation Circle – Finding Your Leadership Voice
Networking Lunch 12:30 p.m.
Woman of Influence Award Presentation and Remarks1:00 p.m.
Crushing the Glass Ceiling: Alpana Singh
, is an American Master Sommelier, restaurateur and local television personality in Chicago, Illinois.2:00 p.m.
The Generational Debate – A Multi-Generational Conversation on Women and Work2:45 p.m.
Closing Keynote Speaker: Mindfulness, Trust and TransparencyDorri McWhorter
, President and CEO, YWCA Chicago. Socially-conscious international business leader dedicated to improving the world! 4:00 p.m.
Key Takeaways and Application5:00 p.m.
Women’s Executive Forum ReceptionOther Features:
• Relaxation area onsite
• Speed Networking
• The Generational Debate – Vickie Louise
Closing Session Partner