THIS SESSION IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT!
Practice Areas: Marketing & Communications
Career Level: Executive Directors & Leaders of Your Communications Teams
CAE Credit Hours: 1.5 hours
What do association executives need to know to keep their organizations relevant, navigate the changes, and generate more non-dues revenue?
You’ve probably heard comments like “print is dead” or, more politely, “print is softening.” This interactive breakfast will give you the chance to share your experiences while also looking at the latest member communication trends and best practices for generating non-dues revenue. Leveraging data from Association Adviser’s 2016 Communications Benchmarking study, we’ll review the state of the industry, the specific challenges faced by associations, and the strategies you can employ to achieve more success with your communications programs.
You’ll Learn How To:
About The Presenter
- -Remain top of mind with members
- Cut through the clutter and create powerful content using targeted and relevant messaging
- Drive member engagement
- Leverage communication best practices for smarter engagement with demonstrable ROI
- Grow your millennial member base
- Expand your reach with mobile and other digital touchpoints to bring your association to the forefront of America’s largest generation
- Craft a holistic digital strategy that breaks down departmental silos
- Develop a content strategy for all of your communications channels
- Gain a better understanding of your association’s current communications strengths and opportunities
Jill Andreu is responsible for the overall strategy and leadership of Naylor Association Solutions’ content department. Her diverse Naylor career – spanning from editor to group publisher – bring both an editorial and business perspective to help associations strategically manage their communications initiatives and better
align them with their organizational goals. Jill is also responsible for execution of Content 360, a program that provides content strategy and leadership to the association marketplace, in addition to managing Naylor’s communications consulting and survey services.
This event is proudly sponsored by:
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.