Who: Fundraising SIGFee
: Complimentary with membershipCAE Credit Hours:
Program Description: The challenges encountered by an association fundraiser can make us lose sleep. These challenges could be:
• Working with your communications, meetings, or finance department
• Gaining consensus from leadership on funding priorities
• Managing and supporting volunteers
• Providing value to your association’s sponsors or your Foundations supporters
• Responsibility of fundraising being priority #2 in your role
• Managing all the aspects of fundraising, basically a full business, by yourself - the marketing (your brand and case for support), sales (solicitation), communications (donor dollars at work), and customer service (donor relations)
Too often we’re so busy tackling these challenges that we become siloed in our day in and day out work and rarely take time to network with our community and reach out to our fellow comrades in non-dues revenue.
Let’s meet to share our individual challenges, see the trends among our community, and then as a group provide input and ideas to solve them.
Bring a Guest
We know one is a lonely number. That’s why we invite you to bring a guest to a Shared Interest Group meeting. Not a member? No problem. Non-members can attend one complimentary event before becoming a member of Association Forum. Join others with shared interests and discuss issues, ideas and trends. All guests must be pre-registered!
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.